Monday, November 13, 2006

Warm Winter Exchange 2006 "Drawing Day"


Thank You so much for the knitter, who sign up for "Warm Winter Exchange 2006"!!! I been sick for three and posting this right now!!...Sorry!!!

This is List who signed up for this first year Exchange :


Kyle
Jason
Robert

Kristina
Kim
Sean
Krystofer
Johathan
Irene

Robert
Vict
Luciana
Cecile
Charles

Today is Drawing Day for your exchange pal!!!!

I already send email to everybody there personal number..... and this is the number..I drawing with!!!

Just random number I pick from the bowl is :

#13 - #21
#53 - #42
#08 - #27
#67 - #04
#15 - #38
#33 - #17
#12 - #46


OK, NOW I will send the email to everybody for your Exchange Pal's personl info!!!! When you get the informantion, START KNITTING and end by DECEMBER 10th!!!!

People has a allergies and dislike color so...
Make sure check there Personal Info!!!!!


Packing the package:

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON THE PICKAGE: ONLY YOUR ADDRESS!!!
Exmple like this: "Warm Winter Exchange" Your secect Pal!!!

More info about the exchange please see HERE:

PLEASE send the package by starting Monday Dec 11, So we can get it by near the christmas!!!


I hope eveybody got the idea..if you have any Q. please email me back!!!

HAPPY KNITTING!!!

No comments: