Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
CHECK OUT my interview OUT!!!!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
I just want say I have a great new share with you!
Yesterday(last Saturday), I got a email from Theresa aka "Knitting Time Together" Knitting Podcast(I guess everybody heard, her famous Podcast), emailing me saying that, she what to interview me, as first guy knitter in knitting community. I got sooo excited( I was thinking I will be famous!!) with after reading her email. Then i emailing back to her. I saw her email address was yahoo, i send yahoo message right alway..then she anwer me back!
We start to talking and talking about the next episode interview she what to do...
She was really cool and saying that great to interview with first male knitter in her podcast. So... sunday, using Skype We did recording the show! FIANLLY she interview me!!! I going be FAMOUSE!! I hope youguy injoy!
I just what say thank you to Theresa for the guest on show!!!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Knitting Video CAST #1 Weeken Update~~
This is my 2nd video weeken Update..
-Interweave "KNITS" Summer 2007 came out last tuesday.
Luvtröja MånsKatarina(Hoodie) by Katarina Briedit
Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt
by Theresa Schabes
- I bought a "More Sensational Knitted Socks" by charlesne Schurch. It was $27(I was too expensive. I should it order online!! Dame it!)
- YarnPron: Order from Web. I got a package from Web.com Gedifra "fashion Trend Sportivo" Socks yarn #5740( This yarn i really hard to find..ONLY Webs has it!!)
-Music Recommendation of Week:
Evan McHugh Album "From the Second Chair"Buy CD at CDBABY t His myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/evanmchugh to HEAR there Song
Soulds Like: Damien Rice, Jude, David Mead, but mostly like Evan McHugh Type: Acoustic / Folk / Indie
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I GOT A ME ME again!!!!
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I was born in south Korea. When i was six, our family all together immigrate to U.S.A.Ontile when i was 12 years old, I grow up in Honolulu, Hawaii. Then move to CA.. fromnow! Many people told me..I am a lucky guy. Why? There whole life time,people they never been to Hawaii before!!! They dreaming about what to go some day!!
2. I LOVE SHOPPING!!! Such as book store, art & craft store, yarn other clothing shop..mall, if some thing I like I MUST BUY IT, otherwise I can not sleep!!! I had a $2000 card limit on my credit card...NOW i have a $200 left...JUST LIKE that!!(Of couse, i bought lots lots of yarn, books clothing and CDs) I HAVE TO STOP LOOKING AT online shop also..I will be broke soon! Somebody can stop me! PLEASE!!(Thats why Iam working 12 hour day..Thats good thing!! So i can shop More!!)
3. I love Hot guys!..Youguys know already maybe not.. Iam a gay guy(not out yet) when I walk on the road I see hot guy with good looking and hairy.. I what to kiss him really bad!Iam really shy guy here...I need a date! First of all, i have to out from my family, tell them Iam a gay...I still have a fear and scary how they gonna act after i tell them...Someday I have to them ~~~(Prey for me)
4. I dont have many friends. When, I was little, i have a big heartbreck still remeber in my heart. I had a lot of pain in my life start with elementary school ontill high school.
All the friend hit me, tease me and shunned i ever injoyed with my school year. I alwayalone. One story still in heart like a nail... when i was elementry school one of classmateHe was korean too..He tease whatever no reason and steal all my stuff even hit me really bad.... also same as hight school too I never associate anybody still now..Iam a same personas other people. I dont have disability too..whay One time i was thinking i want to die..My fmailt dont know this..Just only telling youguy.
5. I LOVE ART!!! Watching it... Doing it... Every things!!!( I have a artistic blood on me! becausemy grandfarher and dad both art artist painter and sculpture..)
6. Cooking is my thing. I really like to cook! I am planning to go cooking school next year..I injoy people eatting my food and make them happy! Also 365 day i always watch FOOD channel!
7. I can not DRANK liquor! Even drink one sip of wine..I can not stand myself! My face is red and throw up really bad!
8. I love doing hot tub "spa"! It is so zen like...So relaxing!
I tag Krystfor "Inpossible Princess"/ Dickie "Cashmere Blend"/ AJ "Down with the Knity Gritty"... Everyone else has already done this meme so I'm out of people. For the other 4 or 5 people, it's up in the air for whoever to do.
Today i got back from work, i reorganize my shelf into knitting shelf. It is much cleaner!!
Have a great Thursday~~
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
On...my visual DNA
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Just another Saturday update and FOR MOM~~~
Also I got my order from "Wool Trends" Garnstudio's Fabel socks yarn!!!! I sew lot of bloger knitting with this socks yarn..So i got it!! I Think only this online yarn store has this! Go over and buy it!
I been dyeing more socks yarn for my store, I will update on next weeken!
I really like the color!!!
*Song of the Week
I been listening "Shifted Sound" inde-music Podcast for long time, I really like the last episode music. Music by "The Lovekevins" Injoy~~
Music you are hearing now:
"Tamagotchi Freestyle" by The Lovekevins
Album: "Vs. the Snow" 2007
The Loveskevins Lved in Japan for their happy melodies and melodramatic lyrics. Beloved in England for not being perfect. Adored in the USA, Sweden, andthe rest of the world for being brilliant songwriters and playing popmusic in an eccentric style, but at the same time in a very straight forward way. The Lovekevins live and work in Malmö, southern Sweden.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Project by knitter with my HAND-DYED YARN
"Cool Buddha Tonic" Hand-Dye Yarn by Me!
Knit by : Robbie from "KnitXcore"
Yarn : Colorway "Shanghai Noon" Worst Wight
Pattern use : Slip Stitch Hat from Knit.1
Knit by : Victor from "Numenna-Nan Annun"
Yarn : Colorway "Indian Night" Worst Wight
Pattern : Kolenya
I will update tons of new hand-dye yarn next weeken..Stay return and Visit my online store "COOL BUDDHA TONIC"(On lift side of my blog)
Friday, May 04, 2007
Book Review #2 and more Knitting Things.....
How to Choose, Use, and Knit Natural Fibers form Alpaca to Yak
by Barbara Albright
My Score: **** star (** Never Buy/ *** Not Bad/ **** Good to Keep/ ***** Must Have)
Everything about this book is rich, lush and beautiful. The author did a beautiful job of exploring natural fibers. For me, many of the patterns are challenging with my current "patience to skill" ratio (I consider myself a newly-intermediate-knitter) - but I am inspired to eventually try several patterns. Albright discussed how to define "organic" fibers - there are, I believe, 5 distinctions of organic fibers. Qualities of fibers are thoroughly reviewed. Though I am not a spinner, spinning is discussed in terms that make sense to a knitter. I liked Albrights' general approch, it's very nuturing and informative to knitters and fiber artists of all levels. Must have book on your list..
Pattern by Judy Jacket
Yarn: Phat Silk Fines by La Lana Wool
Pattern by Linda Romens
Yarn: Northern Mist spun by Mini Mills Ltd.,
Pattern by Beth Brown-Reinsel
Yarn : Morehouse Farm Merino 2-ply
Architectural Rib Pullover
Pattern by North Gaugchan
Yarn: Cashmere Bland by Harriville Designs.
by Darlene Hayes
Yarn: Fingering Weight Yarn by Nature's Palette
In her introduction, Barbara explores what qualifies as "organic" yarn and the varying classifications of organic products. In explaining the purpose of The Natural Knitter, she states: "Armed with the information you glean from this book, you will have a greater understanding and a new appreciation of the wide variety of natural yarns that are available...While this book is about natural fibers, it is also about people who take another step toward being more earth-friendly..."
*Song of the Week
Song are you hearing:
by Brindley Brothers
CD from "Filled With Rire"
Injoy.. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEN!!! LOVE YA~~~