Wednesday, December 13, 2006

"WINTER WARM EXACHGE 2006" END!!!!

FINALLY
"WINTER WARM EXACHGE 2006"
IS OFFICIALLY END!!!!



Thank You so much!!!
This is first time doing exchange so.. It will be much better next year coming exchange!!!!


STAY RETURN for "WINTER WARM EXCHANGE 2007" !!!!!



I will be posting pic of present: stuff they exchange eachother!!!


First up: Robert got a present from Kim!!!!

HE got a Cool Hat!!


He looks so good on that hat!!!lol
Also he got a yuletide ephemera, some beautiful brown green and
orange beaded stitch markers and 2 skeins of Berocco Cotton Twist.

IF anybody got a package from the pal PLEASE EMAIL BE BACK..I will post pic on my blog!!

Thank You!!!





1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

this was my first swap and it was perfect!!!! I love everything <3333