Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas is COMING!!!

Hi~~ Everybody!!! Iam really sorry about didn't post
anything last week.I was doing lot of things...

You know..... full-time job, teaching and classes.


Last weeken, I was teaching holiday card making class and also yarn-dyeing class at "
Hissy Knit" " two class same week...O. My god.... On sunday, gone to christmas shopping with my family. SUCH heatic weeken!!!..That's why I got so tired today.

Anyway, starting with Christmas mood...I know 6 day left from today,,,, I brought a poinsettia !!!


Our house, we never celebrate christmas.... so every year I buy poinsettia..just et the mood of holiday sesson!!

This is christmas card i made last Friday. SEE LARGE PIC HERE
Don't you love this color?

I dyed paper-towel with watercolor......just fold the paper towel in four,
then dip into mix with water and watercolor.

Then drop with gold and silver painter into dyed paper .
Then cut heart shape, past with glue..tape into black card stock..Done!!!


This is three skiens of Debbie Bliss "SoHo" #337507 yarn gift from "Annie" owner of Hissy Knit... THANK YOU ANNIE!!!
IF youguys in CA, visit "Hissy Knit"!! IT's GREAT YARN STORE!!!


Also I start another new scarf "Irish Hiking" pattern from "Hello Yarn"
with Ella Rae Yarn Cinnamon Brown (#33)

This is my friend George. Do you think he is cute?
Last week, I knit him a nice red-strip scarf..to keep him warmer!!

DO YOU HEAR GEORGE WAS SAYING?

HE IS SAYING "MARRY CHRISTMAS" TO EVERYONE!!!!

YOUGUYS HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!

See youguys after Christmas!! BYE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow boy! you've been busy! Getting free yarn is always nice. i'm still trying to figure out what to make with that yarn you gave me.

BEESTLYproducts said...

Awww! cute post! your cards look fab <333 tell george to have a happy holiday :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that your monkey is wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Thank you for your cute blog - I love checking in to see what you are up to!

xo
Kyle

www.kyleknits.blogspot.com

Eikon said...

Monkeys make me smile.

Anonymous said...

I love your cards!! I found an adapation of the Irish Hiking Scarf to make a hat, looks wonderful too.
George looks great with his scarf!