Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am on KNITTY GRITTY!


Iam back! Thank youguys for comment on my last post, concerning about my computer..Last sunday, i got new HP computer! I spent $600 with best-buy card(Yak..I have to pay back...) Now still i have to download all the program into the computer and also save blog knitters into my favorites list! I had a listed more then 100 blog in my favorite "knitter List" and yarn shops info. I dont know how iam going serch all of does knitter i been seved!

Now talking about "Knitty Gritty," it has been almost 6month after my tapeing, finally show is aired on monday(June 11th) on H&G channel! I did announced on SSK with skype to the knitters last week, people email me back to me saying that how great is the show was! Thank you to KB for my great compliment!

You can see all the pic from taping knitty Gritty show HERE back in December post.


My episode about the "Men's Best Friend" project from designer show guest Annie Modesitt and Drew Emborsky(aka "The Crochet Dude")'s new book "Men Who Knit and the Dogs Who Love Them." Drew was showing "Man's Dreadlock Hat," you can see the hat pic on the bottom:

Annie was showing how to make a Rast Hat and Drew was showing "Rasta Dog Sweater" from thire new book. See the video below:(I didnt record first part of Annie's Hat explanation)



That's me(wearing dark-blue jecket) knitting an hat and talking about my project! We had three dogs on the show, two lady knitster(I dont remember their name) brought their dogs and model the sweaters.

Do youguys injoy the video? I am a famous star now! Anyone need my autograph?


This weeken, I have a lots of things to talk about the knitting stuff..PLEASE Stay return for WEEKEN VIDEO CAST!

3 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

Yay! You got on the telly!!!!

BEESTLYproducts said...

AWESOME! I missed the episode on TV. I saw the one with Star Athena today.

pins&needles said...

Wow, that was so cool! I'm glad you showed all those clips cuz I don't have cable.