Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday Update and STILL LIFE~~~


It is finally saturday today!

I dont know why this week is seems gone faster then last week Wee Wee.. Iam so happy!! I got a package today all the way from United Kingdom!

It's "Rowanspun 4 ply" at ebay seller "Cucumberpatch UK" It was really cheap 10 skien for 19 bucks? What a big deal!! Also great thing was FREE shipping from UK to US!This yarn is discontinued in Fall 2005 in U.S. but still produce in U.K. I got a #722 Turkish color for my shewl but there is still lots of color left at there ebay store!!! Long time ago i saw on Interweave magazine about the lace sock pattern, knit with this yarn..It was beautiful! ORDER NOW!

Also package from "The Knitting Shack"
Susan Bates size #4 29in Guicksilver needle!
Also FREE SHIPPING( All order is Free and GREAT SERVICE)

BACK TO NEW PROJECT.....

Everybodys are curious about what i choose for new shawl!

Drum roll....... I CHOOSE

Lavender Linen Lace Shawl by Nancie M. Wiseman

because pattern seems easy for my first lace project also simple YO and K2tog pattern.

I was watching yesterday night, with different yarns
Top is size #4 with fingering weight cotton yarn
Bottom is size #3 fingering yarn I got today.
It seems this yarn is much thinner then fingering weight yarn..
If i knit with cotton yarn..it will be heavy to wear. But i really like it. how pattern came out.

I start another sock today with my hand-dye yarn simple for my dyeing class!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEN!! KNIT HARD!!!


2 comments:

Elemmaciltur said...

Hehehe, I'll be starting a shawl for my mum soon. Just waiting for a copy of the Icarus Shawl pattern to arrive. :-p

Unknown said...

Beautiful yarns. I have used cucumberpatch and they are excellent for service.
Good luck with the lace. I have not knitted lace but am thinking of doing so for a friend.