Saturday, January 06, 2007

I GOT A TAGGED!!!

Hey everyybody!!! I got a tage by Knit Picking today!!!.... Qustions was "Six Weird Things About You"

So here goes...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6. Iam crafty Freak! Love to make a craft stuff, such as cardmaking beading, sewing oh yes...also"Knitting" Everybody amuse by me!!! becuase i knit, when iam on the train everybodys are looking at me..saying that "guy knitting?" No way!! but this what im enjoying doing it so!! Knitting Rocks!!


5. Iam really organize!!!!(See here) Everything have to be clean!!!
I ways use windex to clean the mirror everyday. because after wash my face, alot of water splash into the mirror. so I can not stand the spot11


4. I took 30min even 1 hour to fix my hair. I just fixed hair for 30min..I dont like I , I rewash my hair and fix my hair again!!! Thats way i get up two hour early!! (at four in the morning...take a train at six!!)


3. I see minor 20 times of the day....Care about my boby..face!!!! I use face wash every day....I also use make up (I mean touch up color for my pimple) I use Bath and Body Work product!!! I love there body lotion and after shave balm.


2. I drink way too much water! When i eat lunch or dinner, i drink three pots of water(I mean 8 bottle of water)...when i go to the restaurant to eat, I nomaly call seaven to eight times call the waitress for more water!


1. As Same as, Knitting Picking, I still sleep with the Teddy Bear I had when I was in elementary. It is dirty and weared but i love to smill and
we been togeter such long time alway next to my pillow also i talk to him(my bear)..He is my great best friends!!!


Iam Tagging:
Impossible Princess
Elemmaciltur
Eikon
Arletas
Petunia

4 comments:

AR said...

Your #4 sounds like my sons. They do the same thing. LOL!

I already did this one, but thanks for thinking of me! :) I linked to you on my post today. Come see.

pins&needles said...

I am jealous of your yarn stash and organization skills. I'm organized, but only in ways that I understand.

AR said...

I tagged you for a different meme! Come over to my blog and see! :)

KBlicious said...

i too wish i had your organizational skills!!!

i did receive the markers! i sent a thank you note with a note about the winter exchange, i'm sorry you didn't get it. :( I really love them and my knitter friends are all jealous! i haven't been taking pictures or knitting since i've been too sick, but i will post pics when i photo my exchange gifts too. thank you so much!!!! :)