Tuesday, July 18, 2006

NEW STUFF~~~

Today I finaly got a package from ebay~~ Anybody guess "what I got"?
YES....Used yarn winder for $15 doller from ebay!!! I really want buy it for long time. Did you see the price from yarn store? Almost $50buck.....Too expensive!! I got a great save!!!!
Used winder but great new condition!!!!

I will introduce my good friend!!!!! His name is Mr. Bear...He is here with me for long time...When i was middle school ontil now!! Isn't he cute!!!! He is saying everybody to "HAPPY KNITTING" HeHe

5 comments:

Knit Picking said...

$30?? I should have checked e-bay first. I paid double that for mine!
Oh well, at least I got good use out of it.

Knit Picking said...

Oops you paid only $15, not $30.

Cheryl:) said...

you really got a deal on that winder!!
Bear is darling...like you are.

sko_G knits said...

hi charles, let me know how good it works!! i have been wanting one, but can't decide on one like yours or the wooden swift winder....

Tallguy said...

That is an excellent buy! I've been looking to get one on ebay too, but they are always higher than I am willing to pay; I think $50 is too much as well. But I bought one in 1988 for about $12--- it was packed away, and I just found it this week! Happy Days! You will enjoy using it... I don't understand how you can play with yarn without one. Now you will have to look for a swift!