Thursday, February 07, 2008

LOVE this Simple Crochet Scarf!

Since last post, I got so sick and tired of knitting a "Loop Shawl"-youguys already know what I am talking about.. I just finsh little mindless project last weekend..introduce "Weaved Blue River" crochet scarf.


Pattern: "Weaved Blue River" Scarf (My Own)
Yarn: "Shamrock" by Knitpicks Color: Reilly
Almout: Three Skein and little leftover
Needle: Size "J" Susan Bates Crochet Hook

Pattern Notes: Just simple scarf with made my own. I cast on 23 chain, make two chain then double stitch one row and next two row single stitch. Repeat does stitch ontil length of the scarf I what. Then I added classic scarf fringe. Just great mindless project.. I named this "Weaved Blue River" scarf because it looks like a ciassic vintage weaved scarf..remind me ofcold night blue rive.



I took a pic with my handmade bowl to match with new scarf.


And pic of me wearing the scarf I made. I add little cool button to make more stylish to wear it outside.


Me and my scarf! Scarf looking great!


And other pic with my scarf!


5 comments:

Chelsea the Yarngeek said...

Great scarf Charles! Welcome to the dark (crochet) side! MUHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

knitnzu said...

Nice scarf Charles... even though you've crossed over to crochet (kidding). Neat bowl too, is it African? Do you the craftzine blog? Some very funny crochet things over there.

Knit Picking said...

Nice scarf! The Shamrock yarn turns out real nice. I've never seen any finished projects with it. I'm tempted to go buy some now :)

You gotta check out Sophie's new hoodie!

Sereknitty said...

Love the bowl ... your scarf looks good too! I can't imagine you get much opportunity to wear a scarf in California, unless you're in the North?

BEESTLYproducts said...

cute!
ilobe ur velvet underground pin :-)