I Just join the The Wee Tiny Sock Swap today!!
"Yarn Miracle" is hosting first tiny sock exchange for this year.
It's only cost $.39 US and take about an hour from start to finish.
MORE Info about exchange please visit her website
Here's how this is going to work:
- Anyone who wants to participate has until this Friday (March 9, 2007) to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name, email address and mailing address. Please include the URL of your blog if you've got one.
- I will get the matches together next weekend and send them out on Sunday (March 11, 2007).
- Then, you'll knit a single Wee Tiny Sock out of leftover sock yarn. Use whatever sock yarn or colorway you like!
- Next Friday (March 16, 2007) you will place your Wee Tiny Sock in an envelope with a card, note or piece of paper torn from a notebook with the details you can remember about the yarn, your email address and name.
- Address the envelope to your swap partner and place a First Class Stamp on it.
- Drop the envelope in the mailbox addressed to your swap partner.
- Upon receiving your own Wee Tiny Sock, contact your swap partner to say thank you and laugh and laugh about what a silly thing this is. Discuss how much fun you had participating!
PLEASE SIGN UP by tomorrow 9th!!!