Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Theme Dye Swap Questionnaire ~~


1. What is/are your favorite fiber/s to knit with?

- Good 'O' Wool and Silk yarn

2. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
- Acrylic(yak yak...Craft store yarn!!!)

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn?
- I can't remember!!! I guess, when i was little, my grandmother taught me with bamboo chopsticks.

4. Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
- Intermediate to Advanced!!! I teach knitting and dyeing class at local yarn shop "HISSY Knit"

5. What's your favorite scent?
- I Love tropical citrus smell..Such as Mango, Lemon, Orange......fresh scent!!!

6. Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Ricola "Lemon- Mint" Candy..I love mellow taste from the herb lemon balm!!!!

7. Favorite candy?
- I love Mint, expressly "Peppermint"(LifeSaver, Altoids....)

8. What other crafts do you like to do?
- Card making, Book binding, Paper Making, Sawing, Collage, Beading, printmaking endless

9. Do you spin? What's your favorite color(s)?
- I do! Just beginer and i been spinning with spindles!!! I Love Green Tones such as olive....

10. What is/are your favorite items to knit?
- Socks Socks Socks..... Baby item for my cute niece.


11. What are you knitting right now?
- Regia plan sock for me, "River Rapids" socks for my mom and sweater my niece 1st birthday

12. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
- Same as, "KnitXcore" Of course! the beauty of a handmade gift is priceless.

13. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
- Circulars needle is my best friend for me because it is easy to carry around my bag.

14. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
- I have a both!( I got from ebay used one for $20)

15. How old is your oldest UFO?

-My black and brown stripes sweater: almost 3 year!!!(O my...)

16. Is there anything that you collect?
- Lots lots of yarn, old stamp, handmade paper around the world, CD( Indpendence music)


17. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
- Yarn: Socks that Rocks, Lorna's Laces and ArtYarn

Book: "Folk Sock" by Nancy Bush, "Knitting On the Road" by Nancy Bush all the book from amazon.
SEE my WishList on Amazon!!!

18. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
- Interweave "Knits"

19. When is your birthday?
- August 22

20. Finally, what are your four themes?

1. "Just Another Blast" by Kenin CD cover
2. Refreshing: Cool and teal providing a sense of soothing.


3. Yellow toy spring


4. The Man in the
Black Suit by Stephen King

1 comment:

Knit Picking said...

Just the other day I was showing your blog to my sister and she said: "OMG what doesn't he do?". I told her "Spin", and now I just find out that you do that too. So let me ask you: "What don't you do?"