I mean I did everying thing!!!On Friday, I did all my laundry include my family..Oh My God~~~ Five basket of full laundry? and folding.... too much..That took me all night sleep arounf 2AM midnight...And Saturday morning 9:00AM i had a dentalist appointment, so had a painful treatment( I still doing my root treatment..) After eat lunch( I had a pasto pasta..made my self) and then gone to LYS "Simply Knitting" get my new yarn for next project. I spent almost $40..Yak!! I can't stand with does mouth watering yarn...I brought a five skien of Queensland Collection "Kathmandu DK" 85% merino wool, 10% silk, 5% cashmere yarn. It iwas really soft and its like a heaven met!!!Saturday night 7:00pm, we had a Weeken SnB Night so I teach guy how to knit and work on my "BRANCHING OUT"scarf. On Sunday, afternoon i watched Knittly Gritty and bake some cookie. WHAT A WEEKEN!!!
This is yarn i brought on saturday: "katjmandu DK" Color #406 SOOO SOFT!!!!
This cockie i made sunday: Coffee Espresso Cookie!!! Yummy!!
This is profect for eat with coffee or Tea!! Try!!So good!!!
How to make it:
You need a 2 stick of butter, 2 cups of Sugur power, 6 cups of flour, 1 egg, 2 teaspoon of vanilla, pinch of salt and most final 4 tablespoon of instant power coffee from the store!!!
1. Creame the butter with whisk ontil the butter soften.
2. On 1, add suger power and mix really will then add salt mix once again.
3. On 2, add egg together, mix will, then add shifted flour mix again.
4. On 3, add instant power coffee then Mix will. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or apray with cooking spray.
5. Pre Oven on 350 degree
6. Use ice cream scoop or spoon, put the dough on the baking sheet, back about 20 min!!
7. After 2o min, take it out from the oven and dust some suger-power!! DONE Injoy~~
Iam working on slowly..progress on Branching out lace scarf!! I hve a one more skien to go!!
I finshed the first skine today!!! I can't wait to finsh this scarf!! My long due!!!
I HOPE YOUGUYS HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!!! SEE YA!!!!BYE!!!