Sunday, September 03, 2006

NEED LACE YARN?

EVERYBODY WATTING FOR SO LONG TIME!!! Thank You!! Thank YOU!!!

Thank you for email me from does knitters who disppely what to duy my yarns!!!

Anybody need some lace, sock and worst yarn? Everyone? I been dyeing some yarn all this and past week..all day long, still have a many un-dye yarn left in my box, leftover!!!!

Iam ordering new undyed yarn right now for fall..IT will new stock in SLIK Merino wool more new sock dye yarn to come!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!WOW!!

ANYBODY LOOKING FOR Any yarn CUSTUM ORDER? ANY COLOR YOU WANT?? PLEASE Email ME~~~ IAM WILL BE UPDATE MY shop"Cool Buddha Tonic" NEXT WEEK..It has been not update for so long time!!!!MORE GREAT Color COMING UP and great handmade card~~~It will be 20more hand dyed yarn will be update!!!

SEE the yarn "Knit Pickin" ordered~~~ "Sweetness memories" Some of pic of my yarn below:


5 comments:

Knit Picking said...

I can't wait to see your sock yarn!

elisabetha said...

Hey charles! Thanks for visitng my blog, I will visit here regularly too! Your dyed yarns are gorgeous...I am very much tempted to order some soon :)

Catherine Kerth said...

hey ther charles! great to see a guy that knits! LOVE your colorways on that lace... i will add you to my bloglines too ;) how much is the lace yarn? the blue and yellow is my fav

AR said...

Great yarn colors! I love dyeing yarn. It's fun. I like your scarves, too.

Tonni said...

Love these colors! I just ordered the sunset orange for some fall socks.