I get tagged by Nik and Mimi same time!!!(I like these book memes too!!)
1. One book that changed your life: I will say "What Should I Do With My Life?" by Po Bronson (This was #1 NY Time bestseller..This story about the people's experience such as Death, life and other living situation)
2. One book that you've read more than once: "Alchemist" by Paulo C0elho..Such NICE book!!!!! I was deeply touched with this story!!! "If you something really eager to what, always whole universe help you get what you want" I love that word!!!
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Iam not that big reader so..maybe TOO HOT TO READ I GUESS? ON THE DESERT?........READING? Are you insensate?...No Way~~~~
4. One book that made you laugh: "That's Why They're In Cages, People!"by Joel Parry..It is hilarious story about the modern gay life!!! I love that word" BEing Gay is great and Hilarous gift!!! Also me!!!
5. One book that made you cry: Iam not a cry baby!!..So...Maybe movie? How about "Brokeback Mountain"? For me i cryed alot..Great love story!!!....After watching movie..I love the book also~~~
6. One book that you wish had been written: More truth gay love story? I love gone with the wind?
7. One book you wish had never been written: Does serise of starwar's book.....TOO many world spaceship going and fighting!!!..I mean too many monster...hehe
8. One book you're currently reading: "Yarn Hatlot" The secret life of knitter by Stephanie Mcphee...I LOVE her last name " Mcphee?" How about Mcpee?hehe....Iam tolly understand her saying...TOO MUCH FUCKING YARN ON my ROOM~~ Dont you agreed?
9. One book you've been meaning to read: "The Story of Geshia" I watched video already..Everybody saying to me, book is much batter!!!
10. Tag 6 people: KnitXcore, Sko-G knits 'n Stuff, Meditations on Life, Jule, Knit Picking....
Little sneck preview of dyeing yarn last weeken!!!Anybody want to buy?Iam going to teach hand-painted yarn class on Black Sheep Knittery at really great yarn store on Hollywood!!! I finaly got my anwer from store there!!!Iam SOOOOOO excited~~~