Wednesday, November 08, 2006

7 Song...and NEW YARN!!!

Hi!!! Just let you know "Warm Winter Exchang" Due DATE is this FRIDAY on 10th!!! HURRY and SIGN UP!!!

Anyway, I saw this on, Robert's Blog: I thought, it is cool to post the song, iam into right now!!!! Here it goes...

Here are the rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre. Whether or not they have words or even if they are any good but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now! Post these instructions in your blog along with with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. "Sweet Love" - Brian Byrne
2. "The Way I Feel" - Matt Wertz
3. "Reinvet" - Chad Perrone

4.
"Fall Away" (state i'm in) - Chris Ayer
5. "One Becomes Two" - Jash Joplin
6. "Under The Wire" - Carbon Leaf
7.
"Collide" - Howie Day

(Most of is indle artist-I really love folky pop and ballad..!!)


As Robert said, I will tag a few people too...maybe not seven. You can do this one if you want to.....


LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!!!
I got a package from UK!!!..."Brooklyntweed" He told us about cheep yarn for his sweater....

I found the seller at ebay "Cucumberpatch UK", selling lot of cheap ROWAN yarns ....ALL the ROWAN yarn is 10 skien for less then $40!!!! Even 10 skien for $19!!!! AND BOUNS... EVERYTHING IS FREE SHIPPING any where !!!!

Youguys know ROWAN yarn is very very expensive! Most price selling it for more then $10!!! Almost $50 save!!!

I got a 10 skiens of ROWANSPUN 4 ply #711 Sludge , it is
discontinued right now.. But i guess still produce in Europe. I Only paid $19.00 for everything..Everything is Free Shipping!!! SUCH GREAT DEAL!!!

CHECK WEB SITE OUT: Cucumberpatch UK

ok youguys have a great weekend!!!! I WILL BE DRAWING the number on Sunday 12th...Drawing your Pal exchange with!!! See you in next week...Bye!!!

1 comment:

Nik said...

wow. i'm SO jealous. Especially since Rowan yarn is very expensive.