Thursday, June 21, 2007

I GOT A GIFT~


I got a best gift today all the way from the Garmany!

Do youguys guessed who is this from? Gift from my dearist friends Elemmaciltur at Númenna - Nan Annûn ! Youguys know him as great podcast at "Knitters Uncensored."

Inside of the package, there is lovely German dark chocolate, pic of Munchen postcard and something long object warped round the green paper!(Let just say it's yarn!) Let's open it!

O my God~ Look at this! It's Rohrspatz & Wollmeise superwash sock yarn, in "Raku" color!

Wollmeise yarn is really hard to find in U.S....I am guessing few knitters in US has this Wollmesie yarn? HAHAHA Iam the lucky one who has this! Anybody jealous?

Color are so beautiful! It is like a dream come truth! Pink, violet brown, blue..so lovely!

Thank you to Elemmaciltur for skein of beautiful Rohrspatz & Wollmeise superwash socks yarn!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexay yarn Chuckles!!!

Ellam is the bomb.

Anonymous said...

Hi! You've been on my list of knitting podcasts to check out as soon as I have time. Don't have time to watch at this moment, but will do so soon. Best wishes to you.

Elemmaciltur said...

Glad you like the yarn! ;-) I was a bit lost about which colourway to get you.

pins&needles said...

ooohh! nice! when i saw the package, i guesssed right on the name. elem is so nice!

Eikon said...

That's a very nice colorway. I've been enjoying the podcasts too.

BEESTLYproducts said...

I'm sooooo jealous! that wollemeise looks lovely.

Kyle William said...

Hey Charles - it was a treat to get to meet you this weekend - I didn't have any idea you'd be at HissyKnit when I went there on Saturday with my friends - I think we all want to take the sock yarn dying class with you :)

Have a great week!

Debra said...

Isn't Elemm great? Raku-regenbogen is one of my favorite Wollmeise colorways.